eHealth and ieMR
Barcode Dynamics, which was established in 1997, is one of Australia’s leading providers of mobile data capture and labelling solutions in the healthcare sector. We partner with household names in the healthcare technology space – Zebra, Datalogic and SATO HealthCare – to deliver high-quality operational outcomes.
Barcode Dynamics plays an active role in Queensland Health’s integrated electronic Medical Record (ieMR) project. We supply “enabling” devices – specialised printers, wristbands and scanners – to a large number of hospitals, including Princess Alexandra Hospital, Cairns Hospital and Gold Coast University Hospital.
At Barcode Dynamics, we understand the healthcare sector and its unique operational requirements. Whether you’re after a wristband printer, a handheld scanner (with chemical-resistant enclosure) or a wireless LAN, Barcode Dynamics is your go-to mobile data capture and labelling specialist.
The Barcode Dynamics Advantage
- Competitive pricing.
- GITC and QAssure accredited.
- Established vendor relationships with Zebra, Datalogic and SATO HealthCare Australia.
- Platinum Zebra Partner - largest in Queensland.
- Access to the full range of devices, equipment and consumables required by health organisations for Positive Patient Identification.
- Professional services available: pre-configuration of devices and installation of equipment.
- Proven track record with Queensland Health and Queensland government in general.
- Excellent service and support capability.
- Dedicated specialist staff with expertise in mobile data capture and labelling.
- Offices in Brisbane and Sydney.