Zebra ZD510-HC (Healthcare) Wristband Printer Arrives
The Zebra ZD510-HC (Healthcare) wristband printer has been designed to address the specific needs of the healthcare sector. The ZD510-HC is a direct thermal wristband printer that’s easy to deploy, load and clean. The ZD510-HC dispenses Zebra’s proprietary Z-Band® antimicrobial-coated wristbands – improving wristband longevity and patient safety.
The Zebra ZD510-HC integrates with a number of leading Admission, Discharge and Transfer (ADT) patient systems – namely Allscripts, CareFusion, Cerner, CPSI, Epic and McKesson. The housing on the Zebra ZD510-HC is built to withstand strong disinfectants and UV light during the sanitisation process. There’s little doubt that the Zebra ZD510-HC sets the standard in wristband printers for the healthcare sector.
Features of the Zebra ZD510-HC (Healthcare) wristband printer include:
- 512 MB Flash memory
- 256 MB SDRAM memory
- Minimum print length of 76mm, and maximum print length of 558mm
- Zebra Link-OS operating system
- Easy to install wristband cartridges
- Automatic print calibration – reducing wristband loading issues and wastage
- Medical-grade power supply (IEC 60601-1 compliant)
- Ethernet, USB, USB Host and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity (optional Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity is also available)
- Wristband cartridge compatibility with Zebra HC100 wristband printer