Datalogic Introduces Mobile Computer for Healthcare
Datalogic, a world leader in automated data capture, has released a handheld mobile computer designed specifically for the healthcare industry. The Datalogic Memor X3 Healthcare (HC) features a durable enclosure made from chemical-resistant plastic, which protects the computer from harsh disinfectants. The Memor X3 HC is based on the standard Memor X3 model – known for its advanced 2D imaging capabilities.
The Memor X3 HC can be safely disinfected on a daily basis, ensuring that a subsequent user isn’t exposed to infection or cross-contamination. Along with its resistance to cleaning chemicals, the Memor X3 HC is IP54 compliant (dust / splash water) and can survive a drop of 1.2 metres. The Memor X3 HC’s ergonomic design makes it easy to hold in one hand.
The Memor X3 HC is packed with the following features:-
- Advanced 2D area imaging technology.
- Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Pro Operating System (OS).
- Proprietary ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback.
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5.2 GHz bands) and Bluetooth connectivity.
- XScale PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor, along with 256MB RAM and 512MB flash memory.
- 2.4 inch QVGA colour touchscreen display.
- Rechargeable 3.7-volt, 2300-mAh Lithium-ion battery.
- Licensed device management software (Wavelink Avalanche) is pre-installed.