The name “Zetes” is synonymous with quality industrial labelling systems across the world. If you’re serious about identifying and tracking your assets, or enhancing your go-to-market strategy, Zetes and Barcode Dynamics are your go-to industrial labelling team.
Zetes, which was fully acquired by Panasonic Corporation in 2017, provides a customisable end-to-end industrial labelling solution. A typical solution from Zetes includes a print engine (integrated or OEM), a printer applicator, a rewinder and an operating panel.
The Zetes MD3000 and MD4000 industrial labelling solutions, which are available from Barcode Dynamics, have several key advantages:-
- All components are designed to fit into a compact base plate, to minimise the amount of space required on the production line.
- Print applicators can be equipped with specific applicator arms – cylinder, pivoting, blow or tamp & blow – to suit different requirements.
- All print applicators and applicator arms are designed and manufactured in-house by Zetes to exacting quality standards.
- Consumables (labels and ribbons) can be replaced quickly and effortlessly – usually in under 60 seconds.
- The MD3000 and MD4000 solutions are Ethernet / Wi-Fi compatible.
- The MD4000 solution can be configured with an OEM print engine, eg. Zebra, Sato.
In addition, Barcode Dynamics offers a wide range of peripherals (barcode scanners, dust covers, etc) and consumables (labels, ribbons) to support your Zetes labelling solution.