The new Zebra ZT600 industrial printers are fast gaining a reputation in Australia for quality, durability and high performance. The Zebra ZT600 range, which builds on the Xi legacy, comprises two models: the Zebra ZT610 and the Zebra ZT620. Both models feature long-life printheads and built-in thermal management.
The Zebra ZT610 and the Zebra ZT620 are built from heavy-gauge structural components, making them ideal for manufacturing, transport, healthcare and retail environments. Although both printers share the same DNA, subtle differences exist between the Zebra ZT610 and the Zebra ZT620. These differences pertain to print width, print speed and print resolution.
Common features of the Zebra ZT610 and the Zebra ZT620 include:
- Choice of print methods: thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Highly-visible colour display
- Link-OS proprietary operating system
- 1GB RAM memory
- Dual media sensors: transmissive and reflective
- Quick-change printhead
- Easy-to-use printhead pressure toggles
- Compatibility with AirWatch and SOTI device management systems
- Two communication ports
- Choice of communication methods: USB 2.0, RS-232 Serial, Gigabit Ethernet or Bluetooth 4.0
- Maximum ribbon length of 450-metres