Panasonic Toughbook FZ-T1: Ultra-Tough Handheld Device
The new Panasonic Toughbook FZ-T1 handheld device is raising eyebrows for all the right reasons. The Toughbook FZ-T1 is a 5” Android barcode scanner with optional 4G voice and data capabilities. Weighing just 240g and built to MIL-STD 810G specifications, the Toughbook FZ-T1 raises the bar for handheld devices in terms of mobility, functionality and toughness. The Toughbook FZ-T1 is ideal for warehousing, retail and manufacturing operations.
The Toughbook FZ-T1 is powered by a Qualcomm® Snapdragon MSM8909 quad-core processor (1.1GHz), which underpins the Android 8.1 (Oreo) Operating System. The Toughbook FZ-T1 features 2GB of RAM, 16GB of flash storage, an 8-Megapixel rear camera and up to 12-hours of battery life. The Toughbook FZ-T1’s integrated barcode reader scans a wide range of 1D and 2D barcode types, and processes 5 scans per second.
Other features of the Panasonic Toughbook FZ-T1 include:
- IP68 rating
- Drop resistance of 1.5 metres
- MIL-STD-810G certified
- 5" high-definition (HD) touchscreen with 1280 x 720 resolution
- Easy-to-read, anti-reflective LCD screen (daylight-readable)
- Precision pen input
- 2 x configurable scan buttons on both sides of the device
- Battery is hot-swappable
- Large range of accessories available, including gun grip and multi-bay battery charger
- Choice of 2 models: FZ-T1 Wi-Fi only, or FZ-T1 Data and Voice
- Overall dimensions of 75 mm x 154 mm x 13.1 mm (17.5mm at barcode reader)